0800 298 9690

Callback Request

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Accident on Private Property

Many people are injured each year due to an accident on a private property that wasn’t their fault. Hattons have a wealth of experience in dealing with compensation claims for accidents on private property and understand how an injury can have a big impact on your life.

You May be Entitled to Make a Compensation Claim if You Have an Accident on Private Property

If your accident was on private property such as a house or piece of land privately owned by an individual, then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim, providing the accident was the fault of the land owner or occupier and they had suitable insurance in force or the personal financial means to satisfy any successful claim.

Typical accidents on private property usually involve a slip, trip or fall accidents and although many people may only suffer minor injuries some do result in serious injuries, which could result in long term pain, permanent disabilities and time off work.

You May Be Able to Claim If You Have an Accident on a Private Property Owned By a Landlord

If you have been injured as a result of an accident in a private property that is owned by a landlord, you may be able to make a defective premises claim. Landlords have a duty of care where premises are let under a tenancy where they have an obligation to maintain or repair the property.

The Landlord owes a duty of care to anyone visiting or living in the property who may be affected by the condition of those premises.

Hattons Advise You On Your Options When Making an Accident on Private Property Claim

Hattons Solicitors can advise you of your best options and answer any concerns or questions that you have before processing any accident on private property claim. It you decide to make a claim as a result of an accident on private property the compensation could help you to pay for medical bills and aftercare as well as covering you for any loss of earnings.

We work closely with our clients to keep them informed about their claim and our clients can also access our online file view system to find out where their accident on private property case is up to at their own convenience.

If you have been injured as a result of an accident on private property and would like to make a compensation claim then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert solicitors on 0800 298 9690 or fill in the Claim Now form to the right of this screen.


We are proud to be accredited by

Resolution Logo Personal Injury Logo Resolution Specialist Logo Lexcel Logo Legal Aid