01744 744400

Need help getting your home repaired?

It has become all too common for landlords to ignore their tenants’ pleas for help, leaving properties in a state of disrepair.

Your landlord has a duty to keep your home in good repair and fit for human habitation, if they have failed to comply you may be able to claim for a breach of the contract.

Hattons can help you with this on a no-win no-fee basis to get your repairs done and obtain compensation for the distress that you have suffered.

To find out more about bringing a Housing Disrepair Claim, call our expert legal team on 01744 744400.

Posted on: 22/Feb/2022 Posted in: General
Hattons Legal Services Limited registered in England and Wales Reg. No. 09771400
VAT registration number 703425861.
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No 628665.

A list of the directors is available for inspection at the above office, together with details of their professional qualifications.
This firm is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, we are included on the register maintained by the Financial Conduct Authority so that we can carry on insurance distribution activity, which is broadly the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints or redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The register can be accessed via the Financial Conduct Authority website at register.fca.org.uk/s/