Keep calm and call Hattons
There is little doubt that the spread of the CD-19 Coronavirus is hitting individuals and businesses around the country hard. There has been major disruption caused to employees, to manufacture and production, to the provision of services and the like. The effects of this are being felt far and wide by everyone and, given the ever changing situation, it is uncertain when it will end.
The government is stepping in with measures to help, but there will still be other areas whereby specialist support is still needed.
Whist our offices may be closed, we are still working hard to provide the specialist support to those who need it.
How can we continue to help?
These are just number of ways we are continuing to help our clients:
· Sickness absences and application of policies
· Payment obligations
· Furlough leave, lay off and short time working and redundancies
Commercial Contract Reviews
· What are your obligations in the event of a breach?
· Is there room for renegotiation?
· What are you options if a contract can’t be fulfilled?
· Do you need to take preventative action if your business is being affected?
· What is the quickest and most effective way to resolve a dispute?
· What are the extent of responsibilities?
· What happens if there is a dispute?
· Will there be any personal liabilities?
· What will happen in the event you can’t make business decision?
· How can you ensure that your company can continue to run?
If you need any help or support, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team directly, on 01744 744440 or by pressing here.Posted on: 25/Mar/2020 Posted in: Uncategorised