Hattons Solicitors – Sitemap
- About Us
- Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA): What You Need to Know
- Contact Us
- HTML Sitemap
- Information about costs, funding & expenses
- Information about your claim
- Legal Services for Business
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Debt Recovery
- Employment Law
- Landlord Services
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Succession & Planning
- Legal Services for Individuals
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Financial Mis-selling
- Medical & Dental Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Probate and Estate Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Tenancy Disputes
- Wills and Power of Attorney
- Our Complaints Procedure
- Terms of Business
- The Claims Process
- Breach Of Settlement Agreement By Employer
- Can an employee be dismissed for refusing to wear a face mask?
- Can You Get Fired For An Accident At Work?
- Consequences Of Breach Of Contract
- Coronavirus and work. What are the likely concerns
- Dismissed After An Accident At Work? Here’s What To Do
- Employee Settlement Agreement – Everything You Need To Know
- Female driver who was relocated by her manager was constructively dismissed
- Furlough Leave – what do we know and how does it apply?
- In defence of discrimination
- Operations manager ordered to pay compensation following alleged racist remark
- Protection for Ethical Vegans
- Redundancy. How important is it to get it right?
- A message from Bruce Hatton
- An offer of free help and support
- Free Wills Month
- FREE WILLS MONTH OCTOBER 2020
- Furlough scheme extended
- Half price Wills for NHS staff and Care Home workers
- Hattons launch new online Will service
- Hattons premises may be closed but we are still open for business
- Health and Safety at work and the Coronavirus
- Is your company ready for when the Good Work Plan takes effect on 06 April 2020?
- Keep calm and call Hattons
- Suing For Discrimination
- Suing Someone in the UK
- UPDATE – Coronavirus and self isolation – is a self-isolating employee on sick leave and so entitled to receive SSP?
- What next? The Job Support Scheme
- Why DIY with your HR, when you can have InteHr?
- Wills & future planning – Creating certainty amongst the uncertainty