01744 744400

Accidents on Private Property

Accidents on private property Lawyers in St Helens

Compensation Claims for Accidents on Private Property.

You May be Entitled to Make a Compensation Claim if You Have an Accident on Private Property.

If your accident was on private property such as a house or piece of land privately owned by an individual or company, then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim, providing the accident was the fault of the land owner or occupier and they had suitable insurance in force or the personal financial means to satisfy any successful claim.

Typical accidents on private property usually involve a slip, trip or fall accidents and although many people may only suffer minor injuries some do result in serious injuries, which could result in long term pain, permanent disabilities and time off work.

Claiming Against Your Landlord

If you have been injured as a result of an accident in a private property that is owned by a landlord, you may be able to make a defective premises claim. Landlords have a duty of care where premises are let under a tenancy and have an obligation to maintain or repair the property.

The Landlord owes a duty of care to anyone visiting or living in the property who may be affected by the condition of those premises.

I Was Hurt on Private Property, What Are My Legal Options?

Hattons Solicitors can advise you of your best options and answer any concerns or questions that you have before commencing any accident on private property claim. If you decide to make a claim as a result of an accident on private property we can make sure your medical bills, after care and loss of earnings are covered by the responsible party as well as getting you the compensation you deserve.

We work closely with our clients to keep them informed about their claim and our clients can also access our online file view system to find out where their accident on private property case is up to at their own convenience.

If you would like to find out more about Accidents on Private Property call our expert legal team on 01744 744400, fill out our contact form below or contact our key person:

Contact us about Accidents on Private Property

Sian Lovage
Senior Litigation Executive

Tel: 01744 418762

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Hattons Legal Services Limited registered in England and Wales Reg. No. 09771400
VAT registration number 703425861.
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No 628665.