We understand how the fear of losing your pension can impact and upset your life. Mis-sold pensions cause anguish, anxiety and a real sense of injustice.
Our team of solicitors, case-workers and pension specialists are skilled in finding the best possible outcomes in the most efficient ways.
Do you feel you’ve been mis-sold a pension?
Typical signs may include:
- The risks were not properly covered
- Your personal circumstances were not considered
- How your money would be invested was not properly explained
- Your attitude to investment was not explored
- You were advised to move your pension, for example, into a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) where the products are unregulated and fund risk high
Examples of types of mis-sold pension products include:
- SIPPS (Self-invested personal pensions)
- Final Salary Pension
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- Small-Self Administered Scheme
Ask for a free assessment and understand your options
If you would like to find out more about Pension Claims call our expert legal team on 01744 744400 or fill out our contact form below: