At Hattons Solicitors we have a team of experienced solicitors who specialise in medical negligence.
We offer confidential advice, supporting you throughout your claim to help you to get the appropriate amount of compensation if you have been victim of medical negligence.
We make sure all aspects of medical treatment are covered to ensure that your health is kept as the top priority as we work on your claim.
When Things Go Wrong You Can Rely On Hattons to Help
Doctors and trained medical professionals are there for us in our time of need, but occasionally things can go wrong during their care and it's difficult to know who to turn to.
We understand that when faced with clinical negligence it can be traumatic and stressful as through no fault of your own you can be forced to suffer physical and medical injury while under the care of a doctor or medical institution.
At Hattons we offer honest, professional advice to make sure that if you need to, you can get the compensation you deserve, although we understand that no sum of money can effectively compensate victims once trust has been lost.
Helping to Make Sure Standards are Improved
One of the positives we aim to get out of these terrible situations is to raise patient awareness, to improve medical treatment, and to prompt authorities to keep high standards.
Another important reason to go through a medical negligence claim is that we will aim to get you reassurance and an apology from medical practitioners, which can help to provide some level of comfort to the victims, leading to improvement in standards.
Common Areas of Medical Negligence
Our Medical Negligence Solicitors have specialist experience in a wide range of medical fields. Below is a list of common areas of medical negligence...
- DePuy Hip Replacement Recall
- Surgical procedures and cosmetic surgery
- Negligence arising during pregnancies and births
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer
- Errors and delays in diagnosis
- Hospital infections including MRSA
- Negligence claims relating to care or nursing homes
- Amputation and orthopaedic cases
- Brain Injuries in Children and Cerebral Palsy
- Erbs Palsy
- Laser eye surgery and ophthalmic cases
- Inquests into medical malpractice and clinical negligence
- Claims arising from the prescription, administration and dispensing of drugs
- Helping clients challenge NHS care and decisions
If you have questions about a possible medical negligence case, call your local team today on 0800 298 9690 or fill in the Call Back Request form.