Community and Charity Work
Since Hattons Solicitors opened its doors, it has been passionate about getting involved in the local community and giving back through donations to local charities, amateur clubs and schools.
The Power of Sport in a Community
We believe very strongly in the power of sport in a community whether its bringing families together at the weekend to support their local team, or whether it's getting kids involved within sport. It gives them the extra social skills they need and helps them learn about the importance of an active lifestyle.
Our legal team has been involved in many fundraising events and challenges aiming to make a difference to local charities. At Hattons we also regularly contribute to local schools and amateur clubs to help them to raise the funds they so desperately need.
Our community ethos and high standards also filter through the whole internal business as well as the external activity, shown by our people management award, Investors in People.
Hattons Community Activity
Below are some of the activities that Hattons staff has been involved in...
- Hattons Solicitors St Helens 10k Run 2011 saw a team of 10 employees run the first St Helens 10k Run to raise money for the Steve Prescott Foundation, which Hattons also decided to support through main title sponsorship.
- Hattons Coast to Coast Bike Ride involved 5 employees who cycled over 3 days from St Bees Head near Whitehaven to Robin Hoods Bay near Whitby. This amazing challenge raised £1800 for Halton and St Helens branch of Headway - the brain injury association. This challenge was close to our legal team's hearts as they often deal with serious injury cases.
- Hattons are the main sponsors of the Steve Prescott Foundation, which supports Christies Hospital and the Try Assist Fund. Through this Hattons have also been involved in a variety of team challenges to help fundraise for the charity.
- During the Christmas period Hattons have taken part in the Operation Shoebox Appeal donating shoeboxes full of goods to service men and women in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- During the Christmas period Hattons have also taken part in St Helens Councils Christmas Toy Appeal, appealing to the public as well as from within the firm itself, to give hundreds of gifts to needy children at Christmas.
- Hattons donated £1000 holiday to the annual St Helens and Knowsley Hospital Trust Awards Ceremony, as a way of giving back to the fantastic NHS staff who help so many people every day.
- During their sponsored Race Day at Haydock Racecourse in 2010 and 2011, Hattons raised money for the Steve Prescott Foundation by holding bucket collections and auctions.
News & Events
January 21, 2015
January 16, 2015Hattons have renewed their sponsorship of @Saints1890 for 2015 & would like to wish them good luck in their game against Widnes this Sunday.
November 24, 2014